Your visit to
the Congress Park Hanau
Welcome to the Congress Park Hanau. You will find our calendar of events as well as useful information on your stay at the CPH here, regardless of whether you are attending a seminar, a congress or a conference, visiting a trade fair, a cultural programme or an art exhibition. The CPH team wishes you a pleasant stay, a successful event and the best of what cultural performances have to offer. We will be delighted to help.
Information for your visit to the Congress Park Hanau
For your safety in coronavirus times
The health and safety of organisers, visitors and staff have top priority at the Congress Park Hanau.
For the holding of events, the restrictions according to the Ordinance on the Protection of the Population from Infections with the Coronavirus SARS-CoV 2, Coronavirus Protection Ordinance - CoSchuV, in the current version of 16.09.2021 apply.
Please also refer to the event calendar for information about postponed or cancelled events
Extract from our hygiene concept
- Maximum capacities were determined for all 11 rooms to limit the risk of contact.
- An individual seating plan will be created for each event.
- Sufficient areas, as well as entrances and exits, will be arranged for the flow of visitors.
- Air conditioning systems allow for a continuous exchange of air.
- A comprehensive hygiene and cleaning concept increases the safety of staff and visitors.
- Static signs and digital displays in the building inform those taking part in the event about general safety and hygiene rules.
- The names and contact details of all those taking part in the event must be recorded by the organiser in accordance with data protection regulations so that the health department can track the spreading of infection where and if necessary.
Hygiene check successfully passeden
On 6th October, the town of Hanau's hygiene team checked our concept and subjected the processes in the Congress Park Hanau to a hygiene check.
The following was established:
- Compliance with and proper implementation of the specified guidelines, analogous to the ordinance of the State of Hesse.
- Compliance with the hygiene conditions for employees.
- Compliance with the hygiene conditions for guests.
Our film on event safety in coronavirus times
General information for your visit to CPH
The Congress Park Hanau is completely barrier-free. Our guests with disabilities can use disability-friendly parking spaces in the underground car park below the CPH. You can comfortably access the event rooms on the ground floor and upstairs with the lift, the buttons of which also have braille.
For events with seating and free choice of seats, please contact the stewards before the general admission phase starts. You will then be escorted into the hall.
Guide dogs are allowed.
Visitors to theatre and concert events will find our cloakrooms in the historic foyer. The cloakroom fee is €1.00 to €1.50.
There are 62 parking spaces available in our underground car park. There are another 230 parking spaces in the car park building at Heinrich-Fischer-Bad, which is within walking distance. Please note the display board for available parking places at Heinrich-Fischer-Bad.
The box office in the historic foyer usually opens about an hour before the event starts! Only cash payments are accepted here.
Smoking is not permitted in the building.