Organize safely in times of Corona
This is currently applies
Currently, the restrictions according to the Ordinance for the Protection of the Population against Infections with the Coronavirus SARS-CoV 2, Coronavirus Protection Ordinance - CoSchuV in the current version of 19.08.2021 apply to the holding of events. Here you will find the Corona Rules of the State of Hesse in simplified form.
Accordingly, events with up to 750 persons are possible on site at CPH. In exceptional cases and with local approval, a higher number of participants is also permitted. A prerequisite for participation in events is a daily negative corona test. Recovered or fully vaccinated persons are exempt from contact restrictions and testing requirements upon proof. Events according to CoSchuV §16(2) are still exempt.
Contact recording is mandatory at all events, and applicable distance and hygiene requirements must also be met. The requirement to wear a mask at the seat is no longer applicable.
We are prepared to hold events again with extensive measures. The safety and health of event organizers, visitors and staff continue to have the highest priority. Feel free to contact us to find out whether and how your event idea can be realized.
We have compiled everything you need to know about event safety in the age of Corona here. The CPH event managers will be happy to advise you individually.
Hygiene check successfully passed
On October 6, 2020, the hygiene team of the city of Hanau examined our concept and subjected the waste waterHygiene seal of the city of Hanauufe in the Congress Park Hanau to a hygiene check.
The findings were:
- Compliance with and proper implementation of the specified guidelines analogous to the ordinance of the State of Hesse.
- Compliance with hygiene conditions for employees.
- Compliance with hygiene conditions for guests.
Event security in times of Corona
Short film about our hygiene and protection concept ( excerpt )
Events in times of Corona
- Maximum capacities have been determined for all 11 rooms to limit the risk of contact.
- An individual seating plan is prepared for each event.
- Sufficient areas as well as entrances and exits are available for visitor guidance.
- Room air conditioning systems allow for continuous air exchange.
- A comprehensive hygiene and cleaning concept increases the safety of staff and visitors.
- Static signs and digital displays inform event participants about general safety and hygiene rules within the building.
- The names and contact details of all event participants must be recorded by the organizer in accordance with data protection requirements so that the health department can trace infection routes if necessary.
Current room capacities
according to the Coronavirus Protection Ordinance of the State of Hesse
To determine our maximum capacities, the entire area accessible to people was taken into account. In addition to the event participants, other persons present in the hall must also be included. Additional event structures may reduce the available floor space and result in lower capacities.
We will be happy to draw up an individual seating plan for your event, showing the usable seats and the required spacing. You can find an overview of our event rooms here.
Please do not hesitate to contact us.
Digital event formats
Virtual spaces and hybrid formats
Would you prefer to implement your event virtually? We offer you excellent technical conditions and know-how for online conferences, streaming events and hybrid formats!
Digital meeting room
This format is suitable for direct interaction, for example for coordination meetings with customers or service providers or for internal communication. Between 2 and 16 people can meet in the digital meeting room.
CPH provides digital meeting rooms - also as a supplementary format within a presence event or advises and supports you in setting up your own digital meeting room.
If a face-to-face workshop is not possible or not desired, the seminar via World Wide Web is a good alternative. With the appropriate software, up to 1,000 people can participate. For your web seminar, in addition to the appropriate room, we naturally also provide the camera technology and the know-how of our team.
When livestreaming an event or stage show, there is no limit to the number of participants. The transmission from the plenum or the stream of an event can be just as easily integrated into your own website as distributed via a video platform. We will be happy to guide the camera at your event at CPH and transmit the signals to an external streaming server.